Terms and Conditions
Bristol Insight Ticket Booking and Tours
Thank you for purchasing a ticket for our tours. You will be sent an email confirming your purchase. Please print out this confirmation and hand it to the driver on your chosen day of travel. The driver has the right to refuse entry to anyone without a valid ticket receipt. We regret that telephone/on-screen proof will not be acceptable. Online tickets are booked on the understanding that the ticket confirmation are pre-paid vouchers which must be redeemed for a valid ticket to travel on arrival. Tickets must be pre-printed before arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final - tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded by Bristol Insight. Redress may only be given where Bristol Insight is specifically at fault.
- The ticket to travel remains the property of Bristol Insight and must be made available for inspection by the driver, guide or any official of the company on demand.
- Family tickets are not issued as individual tickets therefore groups must stay together at all times with the purchase of a Family Ticket.
- Passenger safety and the condition of our vehicles are very important to us. If, in the driver or guide’s opinion, a passenger is disorderly or unfit to travel, the driver has the right to refuse entry to the bus regardless if a valid ticket is held.
- We ask that you remain seated whilst the bus is moving - and be vigilant of low hanging branches. We ask that you listen carefully and abide by the safety announcements given at the start, and throughout the tour. We will not hold responsibility for the consequences upon any passenger who does not. We do not have fitted seatbelts; as buses are not legally required to fit them. We have no legal requirement to carry first aid kits, or for our staff to be qualified first aiders.
- Please control children AT ALL TIMES. Children must remain seated next to a supervising adult. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- For your comfort, and for the comfort of your fellow passengers, we ask that you keep mobile phone use to a minimum. Please refrain from speaking loudly as this will disrupt the guide and fellow passengers. If a passenger continues to be disruptive the guide/driver may ask them to leave the bus.
- Violence, foul language, intimidation antagonism or any form of anti-social behaviour towards the driver, guide or any member of this company’s staff will not be tolerated and will result in the passenger's immediate removal and police involvement if necessary.
- Acts of vandalism or malicious damage caused to the vehicle will face prosecution.
- No alcoholic drinks can be carried on or consumed on the vehicle unless by explicit written confirmation by us. All vehicles are non-smoking.
- We accept no liability for any damage to or loss of any passenger’s property that is left on a vehicle. We will hold any articles of lost property recovered and they will be available for collection. If we do return lost property to its owner we will look to recover the costs in doing so.
- Refunds are given at the Management’s discretion, in exceptional circumstances.
- Should you have any reason to complain, kindly note this needs to be done within 14 days of date of tour. Any complaints must be accompanied by your Bristol Insight tour ticket.
- We will make every effort to maintain a regular and frequent service, but we do not guarantee to do so. Bristol Insight shall not be in any way liable to the ticket holder for loss, damage, inconvenience or delay in consequence of any failure, alteration, suspension, cancellation or termination of any / all services.
- In order to purchase the products and services using the payment method displayed on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or over. By using the Site, You confirm that you possess the legal authority to enter into the conditions of use for the Site, including instructing Bristol Insight to collect any payments from a credit or debit card, and to use the Site in accordance with all terms and conditions. You confirm that all information supplied by you in using the Site is true and accurate. By using the site you agree to accepting, from time to time, email newsletters offering special customer offers or requests for feedback to help us monitor and improve our Bristol Insight sightseeing tours and the service that we provide on them. You may of course unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
- You agree that you are responsible for all charges incurred by Your use of the Site, including all bookings. You expressly authorise Bristol Insight to charge the credit card provided by You or listed on Your account for any outstanding fees or costs due to Bristol Insight. If the credit/debit card holder for bookings is not You, it will be Your responsibility to ensure that You have the card holder's consent before entering any related details, and that such details when entered are true.
- Copyright notice: All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, audio, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the exclusive property of Bristol Insight. You may download or print individual pages of the Site for Your personal use; provided that You do not modify or delete any of copyright and other proprietary notices on those pages.
- Bristol Insight reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion by posting a change notice to this page.
BRISTOL INSIGHT IS A TRADING NAME OF RUBICON CLASSIC ENTERPRISES LIMITED. Company no: 6138026